High volume manufacturing facilities, like oil refineries and chemical manufacturers, routinely require specialized services like ours to assist with scheduled maintenance, facility upgrades, and code compliance.
We are able to support these manufacturers in the following ways:
- Nondestructive testing of storage tanks, pressure vessels, and piping
- Rope access NDT for accessing hard to reach process equipment.
- Inspection of heat exchangers, boilers, or condenser tubes using IRIS
- Positive Material Identification
- Condition surveys on fixed equipment and structures
- Inspection of various shop cranes and lifting apparatuses
- Supply of inspection personnel for planned maintenance outages
- Design or analysis of new or existing machinery platforms
- Pre-Start Health and Safety Reviews (PSR’s)
- Custom lift design
- Pre-engineered lifting products
- Design or analysis of new or existing fall protection systems
- Machine design (shafts, gearboxes, bearing springs, etc.)
- Engineered lift planning for installing new equipment into difficult zones