- Mezzanines, Equipment Access Platforms, Catwalks, Canopies, etc.
- Loading Docks & Ramps
- Overhead Crane Structure Design / Upgrading / Engineered Lifts
- Other Shop Cranes / Below The Hook Design
- Building Modifications and Expansions
- Fall Protection Systems Including
- Horizontal & Vertical Lifeline Systems
- Guard Railing
- Pre-Start Health And Safety Reviews (PSR’s) for:
- Lift Equipment
- Industrial Racking
- Heavy Machine Foundations and Bases
- Rooftop Unit (RTU) Equipment Supports
- Open Web Steel Joist Reinforcement (OWSR) Design
- Smoke Stack Design
- General Structural Steel and Concrete Design
Why Choose Domson?
Our professional engineers strive to provide our clients with safe, innovative solutions that provide enhanced value through optimum construction costs and / or operating cost benefits in compliance with applicable design standards.
We will work with your plant personnel through all design phases from conception, to development of general arrangements, to provision of full detail and shop drawings. Continuous communication with the client ensures that the proper solution is attained throughout the project development.
Our industrial expertise also includes mechanical engineers and welding engineers to assist with other industrial projects. We also employ project engineers to bring engineering designs to realization and a full inspection department to ensure the quality of the work performed at your facility. Contact us today for more information on our industrial design and plant engineering services around Ontario.