According to the Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OHSA), falls are among the most common causes of work-related injuries and deaths. The OHSA rules that the following types of equipment and systems, and their installation, must be certified by a professional engineer:
- Permanent Anchors
- Anchors with Multiple Attachment Points
- Permanent Horizontal Lifeline Systems
- Support Structures for Safety Nets
Our complete ON fall arrest engineering system & package includes the following:
- Plan & Elevation Layout
- Anchor Design & Locations
- Proper Installation Instructions
- Lifeline Specifications
- Maximum Persons & Weights
Our engineers and inspectors can also assist with:
- Vertical Life Lines
- Lanyard Arrest Anchor Points
- Developing Rescue Procedures
- Inspection of Fall Protection Systems, Harnesses, Lanyards, etc.
Why Choose Domson for Fall Protection Equipment Inspections & Systems in Ontario?
Domson is capable of helping your company with setting up proper fall protection measures to prevent employees from falling off elevated workstations, overhead platforms, and any work at heights. Our engineers can also inspect and recertify your fall arrest system as safe for use after the system has been used to arrest a fall. Feel free to contact our qualified staff if you require assistance with your fall arrest system.