Many of our industrial clients have their own in-house product designers and CAD detailers, but lack in-house engineering capability. We can provide an engineering review of your product design to ensure it meets appropriate safety standards and is fit for use.
Let our experts assist you with the following tasks:
- Research & Recommend Appropriate Design Standards
- Perform Required Design Calculations
- Design Certification & Design Verification
- Witnessing of performance tests
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Compliance Review
- Load Testing & Stability Testing
- Measure components and develop production ready drawings
- Develop full sub-assembly and complete assembly drawings in 3D
- Optimize designs to save weight, cost, or increase capability
- Consider alternate materials for design improvements
Products we review include:
- Mining Equipment & Vehicles
- Lift Devices
- Aerial Equipment
- Jackstands & Racking
- Access Platforms (Mezzanines, Catwalks, etc.)
- General Machinery
- Roll Over Protection
We can also take your existing lift equipment and provide you with a load rating (if it’s never been properly rated). Our engineers can also analyze your equipment if it’s never been properly rated, and provide a capability rating and a letter of certification.
We provide review services for major clients in heavy industrial cities like Toronto, Sudbury, and Hamilton.