Visual & NDT Inspector
|Apr 17, 2018|
Domson Engineering & Inspection is currently seeking a full-time weld inspector operating out of the head office in Brampton, Ontario.
The successful candidate will be a motivated, self-starter eager to learn and grow with the company.
This opportunity requires an extremely focused and independently motivated individual. Enthusiastic and effective communication skills are a must. Some travel will be required.
- Perform visual inspection and non-destructive testing at various job sites
- Displays good technical knowledge of codes , standards, and regulatory requirements
- Interact effectively with clients, and produce quality field reports
- Additional work as required
- CWB Level 2 Visual Inspector certified to W59 is a must
- CGSB certification in Magnetic Particle Inspection (MT), or at minimum working towards it
- Additional CGSB certification in PT or UT is considered as an asset
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
- Strong work ethics and dedication to customer service
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
How To Apply
If this position describes you and you are ready to join an exciting and growing team, please email your resume to email@example.com or fax to (905) 789-1328.