Level 2 Ultrasonic Inspector
|Toronto West Area|
|Permanent or Contract (free lance)|
|Jun 5, 2017|
Domson Engineering & Inspection is currently seeking a full-time UT Level 2 certified inspector for providing services in the Toronto west area.
The successful candidate will be a motivated, self-starter, eager to learn and grow with the company.
This opportunity requires an extremely focused and independently motivated individual. Enthusiastic and effective communication skills are a must. Some travel may be required.
- Perform shear wave UT weld inspection.
- Interact with clients and provide clear and concise field reports.
- Work in compliance with health & safety regulations and policies, ISO 9001 procedures, NDT standards and techniques and that all work meets or exceeds customer satisfaction.
- Additional work opportunities may arise.
- CGSB certified UT Level 2 is a must.
- Additional certification in MT, PT, or Visual is also an asset.
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness.
- Ability to work responsibly and productively with minimal supervision.
- Strong work ethic, communication skills and dedication to customer service.
How To Apply
If this position describes you and you are ready to join an exciting and growing organization please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.