NDT Technician - Part Time ON CALL
|Varies, depending on job|
|Apr 22, 2016|
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and hard-working individuals to fill positions ON CALL as they come up. A CGSB fully ticketed MPI or UT technician. The job will require performing MPI and UT inspections on cranes and lift equipment for our clients mostly within the GTA.
- Successful candidates must ensure that:All work is performed in accordance with our Health & Safety Policy, Ontario regulations, and client safety requirements
- Perform inspection according to set procedures
- Write field reports and submit copies to client and office expeditiously
- Maintain clear, complete and accurate records of time, mileage, and other expenses
- Work independently or as part of a team
- Liaise with clients as required
- Assist dispatch to ensure job planning will be appropriate prior to going to site.
Eligible candidates MUST have a minimum CGSB Certification of Level 2 in MPI or Level 1 in UT test Methods, have a minimum of 1 year field experience, and hold a valid Ontario Driver’s License.
How To Apply
If this position describes you and you are ready to join an exciting and growing team, please email your resume to email@example.com