|Greater Toronto Area|
|Nov 29, 2019|
An International nationwide expanding NDT Company currently seeking full-time NDT inspectors operating out of the head office in Brampton, Ontario. We specialize in Non Destructive Testing & Visual Inspection; Lift Equipment Inspection/ Certifications; Bridge Inspection; and Mechanical Integrity Inspection.
The job will require performing MPI inspections in various environments.
The successful candidates will be a motivated, self-starter eager to learn and grow with the company, with effective communication skills. Must be able to work in all climate conditions. Some travel will be required.
Successful candidates must ensure that:
- All work is performed in accordance with our Health & Safety Policy, Ontario Regulations, and Client Safety Requirements;
- Perform inspection according to set procedures;
- Write field reports and submit copies to client and office expeditiously;
- Maintain clear, complete and accurate records of time, mileage, and other expenses;
- Work independently or as part of a team;
- Liaise with clients as required, and;
- Assist dispatch to ensure job planning will be appropriate prior to going to site;
- Applicants must own a vehicle, hold a Valid Ontario Driver’s Licence, and be capable of travelling to various job sites around the GTA.
- Perform non-destructive testing at various job sites
- Displays good technical knowledge of codes, standards, and regulatory requirements
- Interact effectively with clients, and produce quality field reports
- Additional work as required
- CGSB certification in MT is a must
- CGSB certification in PT or UT1 is an asset
- CWB Level 2 Visual Inspector certified to W59 is an asset
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
- Strong work ethics and dedication to customer service
How To Apply
If this position describes you and you are ready to join an exciting and growing team, please email your resume to Irene@domson.ca