Ontario’s power plant facilities supply millions of people with electricity each year. These facilities contain expensive, state-of-the-art equipment, which require regular upkeep, fit to service assessment, upgrading, and maintenance.
Domson can assist you with:
- Condition surveys on equipment
- Rope access inspections
- Inspection personnel for planned outages
- PMI analysis of metal alloys
- Mechanical integrity inspections (storage tanks, pressure vessels, piping)
- Inspection of lifting devices such as jib and gantry cranes, spreader beams, manbaskets, rigging, monorails, and overhead crane support structures
- Inspection of heat exchangers, boilers, or condenser tubes using IRIS
- Design or analysis of new or existing machines and machine platforms
- Custom lift equipment
- Pre-Start Health and Safety Reviews
- Pre-enginereed lifting products
- Design or analysis of new or existing fall protection systems
- Feasibility studies on plant equipment upgrades
Do you own and operate equipment unique to your industry? Consult with our engineers – we can develop an inspection plan for you!